Doris - dfm925
Doris - dfm925, Pres, Owner Nashville Appraisals Corporation
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of Nashville Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.
19572128

How much are Nobility Club Silverware sets worth

How much are Nobility Club Silverware sets worth?
Your question is too general to be answer accurately. The followinf info is needed:

1. silverplate sets or sterling sets or stainless sets
2. how many pieces and what specific pieces are in the set
3. Markings on backs of the pieces

I will be happy to help you. I am a silver specialist with 50+ years of experience in my field.

Doris
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have my mother's Nobility Club silverware set. 95 pc including the wooden case. Some pieces need to be polished or dipped and cleaned, but the majority are like new. It's been sitting around in the case for years, untouched. It has the Nobility Club book along with the Insurance certificate. I just wondered if it was worth anything.
Great and I thank you for that info. Still, I need to know if you have any info as to whether your moher's set is plated or sterling. If it is sterling, it should have either a "925" or the word "sterling" on the back of each piece. Alternatively, the insurance certificate should give this info along with the name/number of the pattern. Please check so that I can help you.
Doris
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The book says Nobility is quadruple plate, the highest standard in the silverware industry. :) it's a bit corny... the actural silverware is marked "Nobility Plate" and have the four crowns next. The 12 place setting knives say stainless steel on them. No number like 925 is marked anywhere :( The pattern is called "Royal Rose".
http://www.replacements.com/webquote/OHSROR.htm

The above link will take you to the current retail prices for each piece in your set.

Oneida bought out the Nobility Club name. Quadruple plate is a name given to good quality plated silver. The upper part of the knives is stainless steel. The lower part si plated silver.

It will take a little work for you to determine the retail value fo the total set from the list provided a the above link.

I hope this helps.
If you are satisfied that I have answered your question, please click the "ACCEPT' button as that is the only way I am paid for my time, research and knowledge. Positive feedback is always appreciated. Thank you. Doris