Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I bought a freedom pop phone from Wal-Mart. the last phone I

Customer Question

I bought a freedom pop phone from Wal-Mart. the last phone I bought from freedom pop was not unlocked from Sprint and had bought 4 phones from you all. How do I get the play store open? I have a [email protected] account because I was paying for both the phone in use for my fiancé and freedom pop would not let me continue to put our phones on***@******.***. What has changed and why can't we keep both phones on***@******.***. I've had 9 neck surgeries and fell and broke my tibia and layed there for 6 hrs. Till I got Help. The last phone I got from Freedom Pop was not unlocked from Sprint and talked to them 9 times and the phone was never unlocked . So I bought my 5th phone from Wal-Mart. what do I do now???
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I am not able to talk to a live person they just give me Freedom Pop Support. I have been with out a usable phone since October.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No. I was not able to get sprint to unlock the phone and Freedom Pop wouldn't help me.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No Sir , God Bless and have a wonderful day. Dr James R. Fenoli Facc
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 8 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you please tell me what exactly happens when you try to open the play store?

Please let me know