Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I've been following the directions I've received regarding

Customer Question

I've been following the directions I've received regarding being able to receive a Kindle software update. I can't seem to locate the Library?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Where do I find that? I've had it quite awhile- I know that's not very helpful-sorry
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've been using my Kindle just fine- both games and books. I just can't find the Library to see if the update is complete?
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don"t think so
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 days ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please click on the link below from a computer or tablet to access your Amazon account:

http://www.amazon,com./myk

Please click on the DEVICES tab and find your device in the list. Click in the box beside it to select it and a popup box will show a type and a serial number. If you can provide that information for me I will be able to provide detailed instructions for checking your software version.