Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I have a Samsung Galaxy Android, Recently I lost my whole

Customer Question

Hello.. I have a Samsung Galaxy Android, Recently I lost my whole account like Google, all the apps on my system. Forgot my password ***** cant get back into my account. I cant receive calls or text, nor can I make calls or anything. I was cleaning my storage and I must have push something to make all of my records disappear. I gone on internet to recover my password ***** no avail. what should I do,
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Android System I cant pull up any information
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: About 3 days ago. I was told by phone to rid some storage because it was full. I did that but I must have got rid of something I needed but I could not get any information because I can't remember my password. I also went through trying reboot and recover and that worked to the point where it was asking me to type in my password ***** each time I tried any password ***** I could remember it said error. Now I have a phone with a lot of minutes on it but cant use. Please help me.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just please help me to get hooked back up to my much needed phone.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

What you did is a factory data reset which wipes all your data from the phone then returns it to new. This you cannot undo.

Can you tell me know though, the issue is setting up the phone with your Gmail account?