ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

I have been locked out of my work Android Samsung Galaxy 7

Customer Question

I have been locked out of my work Android Samsung Galaxy 7 for some time now. Google cannot verify that it is my account. I have watched numerous times to unlock phone.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  ITPeter replied 2 months ago.

What happens when you try to verify your Google account to unlock it?

What error message or reply do you get from Google?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That they cannot verify the account. Numerous texts to my other phone connected to Google because I cannot get texts from work phone.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Now I am locked out under Find your account because of too many failed attempts for password. Also when I get to step to verify recovery number it shows a number I don't recognize.
Expert:  ITPeter replied 2 months ago.

Ok, then can you try verifying the account again but select a different verification method?

Or report the account as compromised using the same Google Account Recovery form?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Tried that but I can't even get into that account without verify phone - date opened account or a text sent to phone. My question to you is that in my personal Google account that phone number is ***** with it so should I use my personal Google email address although that email is not associated inside that phone?
Expert:  ITPeter replied 2 months ago.

You will need to use whatever information was saved as your recovery information.

Are you saying you cannot remember what information you set up for the account?

Expert:  ITPeter replied 2 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.