Rahul P.
Rahul P., Engineer
Experience:  10 years of experience in Electronics & Applications
13842863

Second opinion] I rerceived a new kendel fire and in setting

Customer Question

Second opinion] I rerceived a new kendel fire and in setting it up it seems to stop at "Just a sec fetching account detais. can't go any futherJA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?Customer: Kendel l 7 inchFire received Jan 5th 2017 new.JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?Customer: Ever since I received it and was setting it up thru the internet have no idea on what to troubleshoot.JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Rahul P. replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for using justanswer.

please do the following steps,

1) Remove your Kindle from the charger if connected.

2) Press and hold (or slide and hold)the power button to the right and hold it there for 30 seconds.After the first 6 to 8 seconds, the screen will go blank, which is normal. Continue holding the Power button.
If you only hold the Power button to the right for only 5 to 10 seconds you'll just turn the unit OFF. So,you have to hold the power button to the right for at least 30 seconds.
After the 30 seconds, release the Power button.The charge indicator light will turn on after a few seconds.
It will reboot and it will work again.Then set up your kindle again. please reply if any problem.

Please leave a positive rating before leaving with the help of smiles below.

Hope it helps.
Regards.
It would be kind enough to give a positive rating to my answer, but if you are going to click either "Poor service" or "Bad service", please stop and click on the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button so that i will be happy to assist you with your problem.