derrickonline
derrickonline, Info. Tech. Mgr.
Experience:  Extensive experience with Android tablets, and phones.
22792886

I need to check my voicemail I don't have my phone or

Customer Question

I need to check my voicemail I don't have my phone or password
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Galaxy 7 edge
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 9999 0000 that's all I've tried so far
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need a default password ***** way to check my voicemail
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  derrickonline replied 2 months ago.

I'd be more than happy to assist you. Who is your cell phone service provider?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Metro pcs

Thank you. To check your MetroPCS voicemail from another telephone, dial your cell phone number from another phone. When you hear your voicemail greeting, press the "*" key on the phone's keypad. Enter your voicemail password ***** press "1" to play any new messages you may have in your mailbox. Press "1" to replay the current message, press "7" to delete the message," or press "9" to save the message in your mailbox's archive folder. To keep the message as "New" and move to the next message, press the "#" key.

The default password ***** *****

Sometimes the default is the last 4 digits of your cell phone number

If you changed your default password ***** need to have it reset, please call customer service at: 1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The default password *****'t 9999 or my last four of my number I can't call customer service because my boyfriend. Changed the password ***** I need to check my voicemail for a super important message there has to be a way around this please help

No judgement here, but if we're being frank. Let's assume you're trying to listen to your boyfriend's voicemail (my girlfriend wouldn't definitely try that), for security reasons there's no way you're going to get around resetting the password ***** calling customer care. If it were too easy, people would always do that when they wanted to access someone's voicemail.

Why not just call customer service verify some info, then have the password ***** Let's assume (not accusing) you are trying to access his voicemail. You most likely know all the information they'll ask to verify. Name, address, DOB, maybe last 4 of social. I can't imagine them asking much more than that. I suspect they won't even ask all that. Have a guy call for you, if you get caught up with the security questions, just hang up. I did recently read about MetroPCS using PIN numbers as a added means of verification. You might try this...

Call them, or have a guy call. Tell them your phone is being repaired (broken screen), you need to access your voicemail. So they can't send you a text message with your PIN to verify. Then try to answer the security questions.

Otherwise unfortunately your other option is to try 4 digits of things the password ***** be.