Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I am unable to register my kindle to enable me to purchase

Customer Question

I am unable to register my kindle to enable me to purchase books to read on my kindle
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is very new,a kindle fire
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried to check wether my credit card is accepted by Amazon.The problem has existed since I received the kindle
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have thought that perhaps the signal from my laptop is too weak to allow registration of my kindle
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there. My name is*****'m sorry that you're having trouble registering your Kindle. It would be my pleasure to help you with this. Do you already have an Amazon account? If so, please click on https://www.amazon.com/gp/wallet to view and edit your payment methods. When you're sure that your account info is correct, please try again to purchase from Kindle. If it doesn't work, let me know and I will help you to reset the Kindle back to factory defaults (out of the box settings). We'll then have a clean slate and I can walk you step by stpe through setting up and registering the Kindle device.