Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I can't access my phone because I don't know my Google

Customer Question

I can't access my phone because I don't know my Google password. I have been trying to get a phone number to talk with a human, but that seems impossible. Something happened during the factory reset on Lookout Security app. HELP
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 11 days ago.

Hi, I'm Randy. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

I can help you reset the google password. What is the Google email address?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Is it possible to speak with you in person. The phone we are referencing is locked, so I have to give you another phone number. I've been going nuts trying to find a human. It's the Google account I'm having trouble with.

okay, what is that Google email address?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Google email address is***@******.***

okay, can you access that email inbox on your computer?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I am having a hard time accessing that email inbox on this computer. Give me a couple more minutes.

okay, no problem.

Take your time, let me know if you need any help with it.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
We already signed up to pay $38, we aren't going to pay an additional $20. we can't seem to get into Todd's email because he doesn't remember the password. We cant change the password ***** I had the pin sent to my address, and google won't take it. This is a mess. I'm closing our chat.

I am sorry about the difficulty. Those are only optional additional services in case you need them.

Do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
How do I get out of this. I don't want to give you a bad reference because it seems to be betweeen me and google, but you haven't been able to help so I want my $38.00 back.

I am sorry for any difficulty or confusion. I am not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you.

I can send a verification code by text message at: (•••) •••-••24