JKalman
JKalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

How do I retrieve my deleted text messages from my mobile

Customer Question

How do I retrieve my deleted text messages from my mobile phone
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  JKalman replied 15 days ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is the make and model of your smartphone? Who is your wireless carrier?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Telstra
Expert:  JKalman replied 14 days ago.

Your text messages are part of the operating system, and they do not have a reserved space in the memory of your smartphone. They will be overwritten as you use your phone. Consequently, it is best to attempt to retrieve them as soon as possible. There is an excellent app that I recommend for you to try: Dr. Fone by Wondershare. Here is the link:

http://www.wondershare.net/ad/all-data-recovery/index.html?id=BrandSitelink&gclid=CLD676WPwtACFYdlfgodVtcDgg

If you are satisfied with my advice, I would appreciate a Good or Excellent rating. If you have questions or are having problems, please let me know, so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be of service. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY TIME AND EFFORT WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!