Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

What is the best android recording app that will save their

What is the best android recording app that will save their files automatically to any cloud drive service as Google Drive?

Dear Client,

my name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

Personally I highly recommend the Skyro Voice Recorder at

http://skyroapp.com/

I am using it personally as well and it offers to record in up to 320 kbit quality and can auto-sync all your recordings with dropbox.com as well. It has worked flawlessly for me for years and the Pro version is also very cheap ($1 back then, I think now it is $3). Give it a go and let me know if that is what you were looking for and if not, I can recommend some other voice recorders well.

Please reply at the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

I would highly appreciate it you could take the time to rate my service, since you are a long term JustAnswer customer, I think I do not need to explain how you can do that :-) Thank you so very much.

Best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Hi Lorenz!

Thank you for your help!
Besides this Skyro, do you know any other option that do the same type of auto-sync to Google Drive?

I have both Dropbox and Google Drive accounts, but since I mainly use Google Drive, I think it would be better to concentrate all my stuff in one cloud service only :)

Hi Alex,

thanks for your reply, unfortunately, after looking into it again, I did not find any recorder app that does this automatically on Google Drive, they all seem to use Dropbox only, as this seems to be in general more popular on Android. So I am sorry that I can´t recommend anything better than the one I´ve mentioned, which has a excellent recording quality by the way (did you try it yet?). However, we could just workaround this if you simply use this service here:

https://ifttt.com/connect/dropbox/google_drive

It auto-syncs files that go to Dropbox with Google Drive, so whenever you record something in the app I´ve recommended, it would go to Dropbox and then right away automatically to Google Drive. How about that?

Thank you very much,

Lorenz

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Hi there Lorenz!

i'm sorry bothering you again, but could you please provide me any link that will teach me how to use this service auto-sync from Dropbox to Google Drive?

Hi Alex,

no problem, please just go here

https://ifttt.com/applets/54687p-automatically-sync-new-files-added-to-dropbox-to-your-google-drive

and click on "Turn on", then sign up for the IFTTT site and follow the instructions.

Please let me know if you need additional help.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz

Dear Alex,

thank you for the kind rating, I highly appreciate it and am very thankful! If you have any questions in the future and would like to work with me directly, please enter them in the format "For expert ComputerVauck ONLY: Question ......." at the following site, in the little box on the left side:

http://www.lorenzvauck.com/

I wish you a great season and remain with best regards,

Lorenz Vauck