Louie, Technician
Experience:  Hardware technician; board and component level.
13948492

When I try to access my voicemail it say's it cannot connect

Customer Question

When I try to access my voicemail it say's it cannot connect because of a server error and to try again later.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is an LG about 4 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It has been going on a few days...only thing I have tried is shutting off and restarting. Still keeps doing it. And every once in a while it pops up and says I have a new voice message....but I cannot retrieve it.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Louie replied 17 days ago.

Hi and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the LG. Additionally, who is your phone network provider?

Still, the prescribed approach is to bring this concern to the attention of your network provider. VoiceMail feature is an added service by the network hence any and all issue should be addressed by them as it would be particular to their equipment including their servers.