Louie, Technician
Experience:  Hardware technician; board and component level.
13948492

My cell phones do not have any

Customer Question

My cell phones do not have any service.*****************************JA: How old is the phone? Customer: 3-4 years JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: Other than turning it off and on - nothing. They are galaxy 4 JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you? Customer: No

Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Louie replied 14 days ago.

Hi and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, the only easy user doable try is to insert aMicro-SIM and see if the phone would recognize the network the SIM card is tied to. It is also possible that the Samsung Galaxy 4 is locked to a particular network hence would only work with Micro-SIM from that network provider. Some versions may have provisions for dual SIM.