Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I was trying to get to youtube.com and had the following

Customer Question

I was trying to get to youtube.com and had the following message come up. There is a .net frame work file missing due to some harmful virus. Debug malware error 895-system 32.exe failure.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: kindle fire hd ?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just happened never before The message said not to leave this page and gave me a tollfree Helpline at +1-***-***-****. I didn't know if this was a lagit number
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how much does it cost to fix the problem?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: OK
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael replied 1 month ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

I think I can help, but this would go much quicker with a phone call from me so we can talk, it makes it much easier to get all the info I need to help you solve this issue.

I wills end you the offer, if you would like that please accept and I will call you. But if not, we could work here if you like, either way, please let me know.

Sincerely

Tech Michael