Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I have a Samsung GS4 and 2015 Hyundai sonata. I had AA

Customer Question

I have a Samsung GS4 and 2015 Hyundai sonata. I had AA installed and working properly. Yesterday, after not having used AA for about 6 weeks, I attempted to us it and go a message: "Something went wrong. Google Play services doesn't seem to be working right now." I can no longer use AA. What can I do to get going again?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Samsung Galaxy S4
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just happened yesterday, with that message, and had been working fine until then. Have not done any trouble shooting except to download the google play services app. I am not very computer literate
JA: Anything else you want the android expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have lollipop OS on the phone
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  JKalman replied 20 days ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is the make and model of your smartphone? Who is your wireless carrier?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I did not request premier service and want my answer by email. I am new to this site. Do not appreciate being asked for an additional $10 before getting my answer
Expert:  JKalman replied 20 days ago.

Okay. I am sorry for the confusion. The system sent me a message saying that you had requested a phone conversation. Thawt would make it a lot easier, because I do not have an answer for you at this point. It will be necessary to do some troubleshooting on your Android Auto in your car, in order to determine what the problem is.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
It is now two days since I joined and asked my question. I have not begun to receive any answer, only that it will be necessary to do some troubleshooting on my Android Auto in my car. This doesn't seem feasible since there will not be instant communication from my car to my expert. Therefore, please cancel my membership and refund all fees immediately. Will I be allowed to rate my experience, or does ending my membership preclude this?
Expert:  JKalman replied 16 days ago.

I will submit a request on your behalf to customer service for a refund.

Expert:  JKalman replied 16 days ago.

You will not be able to give a rating, since you elected not to continue with the serveice.