derrickonline
derrickonline, Info. Tech. Mgr.
Experience:  Extensive experience with Android tablets, and phones.
22792886

I ordered a Motorola Rarz V3 flip phone off of embay. I need

Customer Question

I ordered a Motorola Rarz V3 flip phone off of embay. I need to get the MEID and the IMEI to transfer my samsung to my motorola. Straightalk needs this information in order to transfer it
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: It is new I got it from ebay
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried calling straightalk on Saturday to transfer my husabands phone but they couldn't do it. I just got the FCC ID number and the IC, DEC. and the HEX but they ned the other information how do I get it?
JA: Anything else you want the android expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just need this information as soon as possible
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  derrickonline replied 26 days ago.

I'd be more than happy to assist you. This information can typically be found under the battery. Flip the phone over, remove the cover, remove the battery and there should be a label with this information. If this resolves your issue, please rate my answer. If this doesn't resolve your issue, don't rate, instead reply back and we'll do it a different way.