Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Our kindle paper is frozen in the on position. The off

Customer Question

Our kindle paper white is frozen in the on position. The off switch and icons do not respond.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

This usually happens if the firmware/software is glitched. First we can soft-reset the tablet and see if it works or not. Press and hold down (or slide) the Power button for full 40 seconds and this will reset the Kindle.

If that didn’t work then connect the Kindle to your PC with the USB and press and hold down the Power button for 60 seconds continuously to reset it.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting

Note : this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or until you are satisfied.

I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star rating. If you feel you've received anything less, please don't rate anything. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied.