ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

Well since my laptop is gone I know guys cant helpme root my

Customer Question

Well since my laptop is gone I know guys cant helpme root my LG STYLO 2 PLUS ms550 running 6.0.1 from metro pcs. But it seems like. The STYLO2 PLUS is missing any features that was basically the reason I got the stylo 2 plus and gave my brotber my original lg g STYLO. Basically there's no way that I can figure out how to use my sd card ase internal storage. I went out and got a lvl 10 64gb card cause it is perfect for internal storage and on my old stylo that upgraded to marshmallow and pretty much every marshmallow device its straight forward and thats what i get a basically useless expensive sd card
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
They just blew this phone the original had a 14 mp rear camera with lazer stability and just other lil features that made it a solid camera + it had a 1080p high def screen. Ya I like the look or my 2PLUS but I had to purchase a camera app for this STYLO 2PLUS and it has a 720p display I mean when u upgrade a phone its supposed 2 be better. The only thing that is better about the 2Plus is its a better looking phone and it has a accurate fast fingerprint button on xda it took about 8 months 2 come up with a root startegy and its pretty complex so its hit or miss 4 people. And when u try to flash it to custom recovery all that comes up is a white screen with a barcode an the imei# ***** ridiculous
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Ok u will email because the lST GUY WHO I PAID THE 20$AND STARTED Trial membership I had to comee the site and l9ok fer my answer be didnt email me
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Isnt it an anpther 20 $ 2 get u on the phone.?
Expert:  ITPeter replied 28 days ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  ITPeter replied 28 days ago.

To use the SD card on your phone, see the following video guide and let me know if it helps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iHGYMdqj1o