Rusty Rescue
Rusty Rescue, Technician
Experience:  Android recovery, app specialist, consulting.
63817454

Can u tell me how to root the LG STYLO2 PLUS FROM METRO PCS.

Customer Question

Can u tell me how to root the LG STYLO2 PLUS FROM METRO PCS. EVERYTIME I TRY TO JUST FLASH A custom recovery by turning the phone on and holding down the 2 volume keys and the power key all that comes up on the screen is a barcode and the IMEI #. ALSO LAST WEEK I HELPED MY PARENTS MOVE FROM BEAUTIFUL SAN DIEGO TO DIRTVILLE ARIZONA AND I FORGOT MY LAPTOP THERE,is there anything I can do. Phone#-******. Or email *******
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If u guys dont figure this out with my phone,I get my money back right? Cause I'm pretty good with cell phones and I've done alot of research. The bootloader is unnamed and locked. If I had my laptop it wouldve been done months ago . give me some good news guys
Expert:  Rusty Rescue replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Since it's coming up with a barcode, that means that you need to take it to your provider's store and have them scan it. It appears to be locked on their end. If you need help finding the store, tell me who your provider is.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Rusty sorry I didn't respond to you earlier but I drive cargo and today was a very long job + my gmail didnt indicate a response I had to come to this site or I would've responde much earlier. But I unlocked my phone about a month or 2 ago and I not only checked the app if my phone was unlocked but I called my provider METRO PCS and they also told me my phone was unlocked. I looked around and I found im not the only one with this problem LG STYLO 2 PLUS and im desperate for a solution
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
can u call me(###) ###-####or email me at***@******.*** because like I said I would've responded right away but I had to look up the sight and all that shit again just to be upset so a call or email would be much better. My phone is unlocked METRO PCS is my provider and the only thing on my phone that attaches me to that company is an apn and the people at metro said the apn shouldn't matter actually im going to TRY it now at 3 am to see if I can manually put it into recovery please get back to me asap