JKalman
JKalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I lost all my pictures when I reset my kindle can I get them

Customer Question

I lost all my pictures when I reset my kindle can I get them back? Also my facebook is not the same I lost everything
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Kindle it's not 2 years yet it's the kindle fire I think it's the largest one they make
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just reset it today it just started about one day I'm not that good about these things I really want my pictures
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Also there are no books in my library
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  JKalman replied 24 days ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. All youneed to do is go to www.amazon.com and login to your account to download your books. I will give you the detailed procedure on how to do this.

Expert:  JKalman replied 24 days ago.

After you login, go to Your Account - Digital Content - Manage Your Content and Devices. Connect your Kindle to your computer via usb cable. If your device is registered, you should see it listed under the devices tab. Go to the Content tab and you can either Select the content items that you want, then select the Deliver button, select your device and finally select Deliver; or you can select the Action next to an individual item and then select Download & Transfer Via Usb.

Expert:  JKalman replied 24 days ago.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS ADVISE, OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. If I have solved your problem, I would appreciate a GOOD or an EXCELLENT rating. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING. Thank you for choosing Just Answer.