Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Android Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs
94245276

I use a Samsung Galaxy J36 with Boost mobile. I paid $10

Customer Question

I use a Samsung Galaxy J36 with Boost mobile. I paid $10 monthly extra on boost to be able to call SA. I will be travelling to South Africa on business. I have clients in America I will be calling from SA. There phone numbers are in my phone. Can I work out a way to use my phone to call from South Africa. I am paying $10 per month to call SA from the US for up to 200 mins on Boost. My ideal scene is to be able to just call my clients as usual on my phone and have them see my regular number, as they are more likely to pick up if they know it is me. Is this possible? How do I do it? Do I still use boost on the reverse end? Any idea as to cost? Also, if i wind up with a South African Office, what is the best way for them to call the US? Can they use cells? Landlines? Internet lines?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Randy. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can send a photo or file to your Expert using the file attachment tool in the reply box of your question page. Here's how:

1. On your question page, look below the reply box at the bottom of the page for a link that says +ADD FILES. Click this link.
  2. A pop-up window will open. Locate the file on your computer, click it once, then click Open.
  3. A link representing your photo or file should now appear below the reply box on your question page. Insert text in the reply box and click the Send button to send your photo or file to the Expert.

To send a photo or file, it must be 5MB or less and in one of the following formats: GIF, PNG, JPEG, ZIP, RAR, PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT, DOCX, XLSX, SWF, FLV, WMV. If your photo or file is larger than 5MB, please resize it or send it to customer support at *****@******.***.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok. I await your answer. I think you have data.
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 28 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be your device technician for the day.

The problem you will have is that you will be in a area where your calls will be international calls so what you can do is set it up with your phone company so that you will be able to place calls from SA.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Do you mean I call Boost Mobile on this?