Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

HOW CAN I DO A HARD RESET ON MY POLAROID TABLET

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Randy. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To reset your Polaroid , follow these steps. This will perform reset your tablet back to it's original state and all previous data/information will be deleted.

Step 1: Make sure the tablet is powered off.

Step 2: Press and hold the 'Vol+button' and the 'Power button' together for 5 seconds, then release.

Step 3: Wait for a few seconds, then press and hold the Power and Vol+ buttons together for three full seconds then release the Vol+ button and then the Power button. At this point the "Android system recovery" screen will show on the tablet.

Step 4: Use the Volume buttons to scroll through the selections. Scroll to option "wipe data/factory reset" then press the Power button to confirm the selection.

Step 5: Select "Yes -- delete all user data", wait for the "Android System recovery utility" screen to show.

Step 6: Select "Reboot system now".

Step 7: The tablet will power down then reboot. This will take a few minutes. Do not press anything on the tablet while this is happening.

Expert:  Randy Boman replied 26 days ago.

did that work for you?