Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How do I restore watching Prime videos? I tried to watch a

Customer Question

How do I restore watching Prime videos? I tried to watch a video with the battery charging at 24%.The screen was blank with the audio on. I turned the tablet off completely. Now the movies do not load.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Are you referring to a Kindle that you're using here? If not then please reply back with what tablet you have.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Are you having website issues preventing you from replying?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

I'm unsure why you're unable to reply but I will answer assuming this is a Kindle.

The problem you're having is often due to the software in the Kindle locking up and it needing to be rebooted. To do this, simply press and hold the power button on the Kindle for 40 FULL seconds, then release and wait a full minute for it to reboot (do no press anything else within that minute).
If this does not cure the issue, try that reset up to THREE TIMES and wait the full minute to see if it reboots.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is the Kindle Fire I am referring to.Can I continuing the conversation Tomorrowland?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

You can reply back at anytime, but please first follow these steps and if they work, do provide a rating.

To do this, simply press and hold the power button on the Kindle for 40 FULL seconds, then release and wait a full minute for it to reboot (do no press anything else within that minute).

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 26 days ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating at the top of the page) to reflect that? Thanks in advance.