Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

My Samsong Galaxy g900v wiinot take my gmail loginit says

Customer Question

My Samsong Galaxy g900v wiinot take my gmail loginit says process failed
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Samsong Galaxy g900v running 6.91 two weeks old from a resiller on ebay
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Five days. Changed my gmail pass word three days ago per Samsong still says processing failed
JA: Anything else you want the android expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can go on to Sam song.com ring the phone see the phone wipe the phone but I cannot sign into my account
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You will have to contact me via email because the only phone I have is the one in which is giving me the problems by the way it will still ring and send text messages to me I can't read them though
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It would be nice to get some answers after paying 26 dollars
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. I see that you have a Galaxy S5 android smartphone. Please go to www.gmail.com on your computer and login to your gmail to test your new password. If you successfully changed your password ***** your gmail account, this may or may not be reflected in the correct password ***** your phone.

Please let me know the results of your password ***** and please be more specific about the Samsung request to change your password. Where did this request come from, your phone or the web?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No it doesn't help tried that two days ago
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The request came from Samsong suporte
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Who by the way have not got back to me at all even after telling they wouls

You nave to be careful when changing your gmail password, because sometimes Google uses the old password, the one you used originally to register your Android phone.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS ADVISE, OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. If I have solved your problem, I would appreciate a GOOD or an EXCELLENT rating. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING. Thank you for choosing Just Answer.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If you looked at what I said you know I have dun all of what you said five days ago. Tell me something I don't know. If you have no idea then say so I am getting tired of waiting 24 hours to read bs

There is no way for me to know from your terse descriptions what you have tried without asking. Since you have everything else, the only answer left is to wipe your phone clean and restore it to factory defaults. However, this will not help, since the problem seems to be that you cannot remember your original registration password.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I Rember my password ***** fine the phone will not except it. I told you that in the first sentence every time I enter the password ***** says process failed every single time process failed it does not matter which password ***** ID I put in it says process failed
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It sure seems funny to me that my brand-new phone which I just bought the same exact model loads take Sam song just fine loads to google just fine but the piece of shit I bought before says process failed where the hell do I send the motherf**ker to get it fixed

That is because you do not remember the original password. Unfortunately, there is no solution for your problem.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You not reading my post I trade my original password ***** the phone would not take it. That's why a I asked you ppl foe help and Samsong. They told my to Chang it and wate two days witch I did. So I payed you ppl 26 of my hard money for nothing. Because you can't read what I said. I am not a dum ass. I write down every user name and password ***** every account I have the dam phone Willet take it and that is why I asked for help . So now I have a crazy phone and you have 26 dallors. I will be not using this site again and will not tell my friends to aether.

You have not been charged for this service. The way that this site works is that you are not charged anything until you are satisfied with the answer and accept it by giving a rating. If your rating is positive, the expert gets paid. If your rating is negative,, you have to pay Just Answer, but the expert does not get paid. If you do not give a rating, your account will not be charged, and your deposit will be refunded.