Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

A quick question. I have an LG Escape 3 and I need to know

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, A quick question.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I have an LG Escape 3 and I need to know what the Google operating system is. It looks like there's a problem with that system having talked to another LG tech
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: About 3 months old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I would rather not It has to do with a screen overlay that prevents me from accessing apps
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Well, I had turned on the accessibility feature. Even when I turned it off the Icon is still visible. Could this have something to do with it? Need to use my L2 app for business
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

The operating system is Android, and to find out the version, go to Settings, About Device, Software Info and check the Android Version there.

That is the version you have

If you have any problems or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you