Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Android Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs
94245276

How do I program for free ppv and nfl live games on my

Customer Question

how do I program for free ppv and nfl live games on my amazon fire stick jailbreaker with kodi xbmc
JA: The ereader specialist's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: can I just type my message. that's fine I ok on type
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: yes
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: nothing really just trying on my own not that sharp at this
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 3 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be your device technician for the day.
Step 1: On your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick, navigate to Settings>System>Developer Options
Step 2: Turn ON ADB Debugging and Apps From Unknown Sources. This will allow your Fire TV to be able to have Kodi installed.
Step 3: From your Fire TV’s main menu, Search for the app ES File Explorer and install it.
Step 4: Open ES File Explorer and on the left side, click Tools to open that menu. Now select Downloads and then Add Bookmark and when the window pops-up type in http://kodi.tv/download and click Next. On the next screen click in the Name field and type in Kodi and click Next. Then click Add.
Step 5: Scroll down until you see Kodi in the left menu. Select Kodi and you’ll see the webpage load. Navigate to the Android ARM version of Kodi and select it. This will begin your download. Once the download is complete, click on Open File and then click Install. A message will appear showing you the access Kodi will have. Click Install again and let Kodi finish it’s installation. Once it’s done, click Open and Kodi will prepare to run for the first time on your system. This may take a moment, but once complete, Kodi will load faster the next time you open it.