Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

Him my Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-N8020 is stuck in Downloading...do

Customer Question

Him my Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-N8020 is stuck in Downloading...do not turn off target mode. I have done all the suggested 'fixes' except replace the battery and its not responding.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: make and model above (GT-N8020) and its got to be going on 3 or 4 years old now? never had any problems ever with it until now.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to charge it before going on a plane flight on Sunday and thats when it happened, was working perfectly fine before that. I have held the power and volume down button for 10, then 30 secs and then 1 minute as suggested - multiple time. I have removed the battery (but not replaced it)
JA: Anything else you want the android expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont think so?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you remove the battery, then hold the power button for 60 seconds, then release.

Put the battery back in, power it on and tell me if it then starts please

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok...I have already removed the battery once -which is not an easy task with this Tab! I will pull it all apart again, but it will take some time. Thanks i'll get back to you when i can :)
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Thank you

Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Ill mark this question to remain open so if you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you