Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

When I try to make phone calls Bharti Airtel comes up on my

Customer Question

when I try to make phone calls Bharti Airtel comes up on my phone. We have an account that is listed as jonesgeorg with Verizon and our family account. Does this Bharti Airtel have to do with my husbands business account? Our home phone is listed as GeorgeJones1961 or Candyjones1962. These are all cell phones and he used my phone last week when his original number ********* was disconnected due to someone hacking it. My number is *******. You can look back at our records and see when he has used my phone from the 12th of October until this past week. Please help. We don't know if this is from the phone hacking or something else
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: my phone ****** is a Verizon Edge which is less than an year old. His old phone was about 1 1/2 years old. It was an iPhone 6
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We have had this problem for a about a month now. We are even considering closing our accounts out with Verizon due to this. We talked to the sherriff's office this morning
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: his phone had a screen covering another screen
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Bharti Airtel is a cell phone provider for making calls. Are you in the US when this comes up?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

ok, it is a provider so looks like that is the only one available that Verizon uses at the time of the call.

It is possible there is an outage for a Verizon tower or just no reception from that tower so Airtel is used.

But it is a legitimate provider.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you