1. First of all, turn on the Bluetooth for both phones by swiping down from the top of the screen, and then pressing the Bluetooth icon. You will then need to swipe up from the bottom of both phones to access the “settings” menu, where you will need to make both phones discoverable. They should soon find each other, and you can then pair them up.
2. After that, go into the old Android phone where you should Go to Phone>Contacts>Menu>Import/Export>Send namecard via
3. At this point, a list of all your contacts is presented, and you will need to tap on Select All Contacts
4. When these are checked, you should then Select Bluetooth> and then select your new phone
5. This will then transmit a small file from the old phone through to the new Samsung phone called a vcf or vCard.
6. On the new phone, you then simply choose to accept the import of the contacts, and that is it… Your contacts from your old phone to the new one.