ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

I have a Moto z Android, I purchased it a week ago, I

Customer Question

I have a Moto z Android, I purchased it a week ago, I haven't been able to get into my phone because it want's a security code. Well first off I am trying to sign in on Google, it's asking me to verify my account. I had everything written down and when I was signing in I put everything in my phone and it will not accept my password. Last night when I download the Google app and Facebook page everything worked out fine except for the Gmail and I am on my tablet with you and I have been trying to locate password ***** my phone wanted a different Gmail so I haven't been able to use my phone or do anything else except for trying get something phone, that should not have been a problem to begin with! I am really disappointed in the store clerk and even when I called tech support last evening on how I could download certain apps. Now the problem is I have a flip phone I had to have activated at the store plus the clerk wants me to bring my other Android phone down to get the security code number from Gmail and I have been trying to explain to people I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused but I just two major surgeries that I am recovering from. So I don't have a lot of energy to keep going back and forth between the store and bringing all my phone's with me , I don't know why she flip Samsung because you can not hook the phone's from the back and get the information from one to the other phone and then the older Android phone has not been activated. So here I am and not happy I use receive more help before than I do now. I ask her how it would be to use the phone again and she said 48 to 72 hrs and I don't even receive some sort of credit for not being able to use my brand new phone. Usually I receive some satisfaction from any of clerk and tech supports. So I decided to get on my tablet myself and my phone to check out my Gmail account . My phone has to have a different Gmail then my tablet. So please help me if you can . Sorry for the inconvenience !
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  ITPeter replied 7 months ago.

Check that your signin information is still working - can you sign in to gmail online at www.gmail.com?

If your account information doesn't work there either then you will need to recover your gmail account at:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/usernamerecovery

Let me know how you make out.

--------------------
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need further assistance.
Pete.
--------------------