Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I have a major problem yesterday my samsung s7 stopped

Customer Question

I have a major problem yesterday my samsung s7 stopped working and this is the message I received :This hone is locked because of an abnormal factory reset. Sign in to the Samsung account that was previously used on this hone to confirm that is belongs to you:
My memory is gone - I don't use google as my primary e-mail so unfortunately I've totally been locked out a I've tried so many possible IDs and passwords with no luck. I called Samsung and they said to call Google and I'm beside myself as I am leaving on a trip tomorrow and I can't receive calls in or out.
Is there a way you can help me please - ask me anything you wish to verify this is my phone.
Thank you ,
Ron Olive (###) ###-####-
My home phone is(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi Ron,

To find your email address associated with your Samsung account, click here: https://account.samsung.com/account/find/accountFindEmailView.do?serviceID=k2jxgrvd6k

Once, you find the email address click here: https://account.samsung.com/account/find/accountFindPasswordEdit.do?serviceID=k2jxgrvd6k

Please use the information to sign into your phone.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.