ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

There is an app I use on my Nexus 7 2013 tablet which I

Customer Question

There is an app I use on my Nexus 7 2013 tablet which I really like except for one issue: in order for it to do a certain thing, I need to press my index finger all the way at the top center of the screen . I find this very inconvenient.
I'm looking for an app with a virtual button I can put anywhere on the screen that I can set up so that pressing that button will cause the spot at the top center of my screen to be pressed.
My device is not rooted and never will be. ( A computer expert tried for a long time to root it and did not succeed. )
Please don't suggest I use a different app because I will not do so. I got very used to this app and like it very much despite the above problem I have with it. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 month ago.

To use this app in the way you describe will require a modification to be made to the app.

You can request this change by contacting the app's developer.

Let me know which app you are using if you need further assistance with this.

Pete.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What Pete responded was ridiculous. The developer is not going to change his program because of my weak finger, and the name of the app I'm using is irrelevant since i just want to find an app that offers a virtual button.I am asking now all experts at this site not to respond to this question if you don't have an app for me that can do wha I'm looking for. Please don't waste my time. Asking me to contact the developer or asking for the name of the app I want to use it with, is just wasting my time and NOT answering my question.