Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

I have purchased a new kindle i am having trouble setting it

Customer Question

I have purchased a new kindle i am having trouble setting it up i can't remember my kindle ID or Password ***** email is***@******.***
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Don't know model it is about 4years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have purchased a new one i have tried entering a ID and password ***** i thought it was. It keeps rejecting it
JA: Anything else you want the Android expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Your Kindle / Amazon ID account is your email password. Now, to reset your Amazon account password, please try the following:

- Click on the Amazon website below:

http://www.amazon.com/password

, then there, enter your email address, then click on Continue, and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Amazon account password, and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Please let me know if you are stuck at any step. Also, do you have a Windows or Mac computer?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

I'm sorry. You've given me a negative rating, but we are not finished yet, and you have not replied back to me in order to continue. I've provided you a solution above. Have you tried it yet? Is there any error or message? Or are you stuck at any step?

- Also, it's been a couple of days. Did you have any trouble replying back to me at this web page? Was the rating a mistake? Do you still need help with the kindle issue and/or with anything else?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further; we guarantee our service. Thank you,

Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 22 days ago.

Hello!
It's been about 3 weeks. Have you tried any steps above yet? Is there any error or message, or are you stuck at any step?
Do you still need help with the kindle issue and/or with anything else?
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further; we guarantee our service. Thank you,