Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a blackberry classic with verizon wireless. I have

Customer Question

i have a blackberry classic with verizon wireless. I have too much data on device and i want to delete some pictures, contacts, emails but i keep only getting a "preparing blackberry hub" flashing message. How do i stop that so i can delete data? Michael
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: As i said above Blackberry Classic
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it started an hour ago. i haven't tried anything yet becuase i don't know what to do
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was talking to a VW phone "expert" who of course was trained to say "Oh I can help you with that" and all he could do was transfer me to blackberry support where the lady said it would cost me $25 to get help or else i just have to use their website. Asked my question on their website and no answer.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try going into Settings, then re-enter your password ***** your Enterprise server (or other server.) Then hit Save.

This will cure the problem, if it is a matter of the 'hub' being stalled by a call to the server that is not authorized (by entry of correct password, or the like.)

If that fails, try restarting the hub screen by swiping 5 times from the upper right of the hub screen.

There are other things to try also. Let me know how it goes, and I will advise you further as needed.

And if it works, let me know, so that I may close this case. Thanks!