Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

Kindle - I put Pokémon go on my grandsons Amazon fire - I

Customer Question

Kindle - I put Pokémon go on my grandsons Amazon fire - I have him as separate child user on it. But for some reason when I try to add it to his apps, it doesn't show up?
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That is rather a puzzler. I need to ask, Is Pokemon Go already present on his Kindle Fire device?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
It works on my section but when he goes in it doesn't show up nor does it show up if I go to add it to his part
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 days ago.

OK. I presume the primary login account on your grandson's Kindle Fire tablet device, is yours?

So when you say 'add it to his part', you mean add it to the apps that he can access when he uses the Kindle Fire, correct?