Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions

New Kindle Paperwhite, Cant recall Login Id & Password &

Customer Question

New Kindle Paperwhite , Cant recall Login Id & Password & Also need to update Credit Card Details on new Kindle
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Login ID would be your email address you registered with your Kindle. Try that.

If you don't remember your password, then you can reset the password ***** this link-->

or from here -->

After resetting the password, follow the steps below to change the credit card details on your Amazon account.

Go to Manage Your Content and Devices page ----->

Click on Setting tab, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.

Select the credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.

Enter the billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Kindle Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.

When you change the card details from there, the card details on the Kindle will also be changed automatically.

If the changes doesn't reflect on your Kindle, then reset the Kindle and see if it works or not. Press and hold down (or slide) the Power button for full 20 seconds and this will reset the Kindle.

If that didn't work, then you will have to de-register the Kindle and re-register it. This will update the account with new card info. Go to Settings> device and/or Registration and de-register from there. Then re-register it from the same menu. That should fix it.

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will continue to help you

Note : Only rate the answer after we solved the problem