Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Android Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs
94245276

BACK ON SEPT. 22 OR 23 I ATTEMPTED TO INSTALL SAM'S CLUB PAY

Customer Question

BACK ON SEPT. 22 OR 23 I ATTEMPTED TO INSTALL SAM'S CLUB PAY AS GO THROUGH GOOGLE ON MY SAMSUNG S6 EDGE. AFTER SEVERAL ATTEMPTS I GAVE UP BECAUSE IT KEPT TELLING ME THAT THE PIN # WAS NOT ACCEPTED. I TURNED MY PHONE OFF WHEN I WENT INTO A MEETING AND THEN TRIED TO TURN IT BACK ON WHEN I GOT OUT I TRIED TO TURN IT BACK ON BUT IT ASK ME FOR THE PIN # WHICH I DID NO REMEMBER. SO NOW MY PHONE IS LOCKED. WHAT I AM HOPING IS THAT SOMEWHERE IN GOOGLES CLOUD THEY MIGHT HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMAIL THAT WAS SENT TO ************ WITH THE PIN # BACK ON SEPT. 22 ARE 23 OF 2016.I REALIZE THAT MY CHANCES ARE SLIM TO NONE BUT IF SOMEONE CAN HELP BEFORE I HAVE TO WIPE MY CELL PHONE CLEAN.THANKS CHARLIE
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be your device technician for the day.

I swear I have tried looking this problem for the longest and haven't found anything. I would suggest that you try calling Samsung because this is becoming a real common problem with their phones lately. I truly understand you do not want to reboot your phone and I don't blame you. But a lot is complaining about the same problem and needs to be addressed. Sorry I wasn't much help but I tried to the best of my ability. Could you please rate me on my services and thank you.