Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Android Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs

I have a MetroPCS phone that I just bought you keep telling

Customer Question

Good afternoon I have a MetroPCS phone that I just bought you keep telling me to enter the email address that I originally reset the device on but I don't have any idea what email I used and I can't use the phone and the phone is new what do I do can I start a new email account on this phone
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 13 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If the phone is newly bought, but you have not yet 'originally entered' an email address, then you may just have a 'new' phone that isn't really new at all... that someone else had trouble with and returned.

One approach to this is, if you got it at a store, to simply take it back promptly (with the sales receipt in hand, and before the rather brief return-exchange period runs out) and ask for an exchange for another new phone of that type, since it is not working.

Does that sound like a practical approach? I have to ask, since I don't know your opinions and preferences, nor where, nor exactly how long ago, you bought the new phone in question.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Is a Metro PC phone MetroPCS phone that I had and I bought it to them again I put the email address in to start it and I don't know the email address that I use is any other way around that because I didn't buy it from the store so I can take it back to the store

In other words, you're saying that you forgot the email address you yourself originally put in?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
need help???

There is no help for the situation, I fear, except to either

A. recover your recollection of the email address used

B. return the phone promptly to the vendor

C. get help from someone else (since I have run out of ideas on this case.)

To allow you a chance at (C), I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Okay and thank you
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 13 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be your device technician for the day
Well since the phone is new you can do a factory reset and make a new email address so you can use the phone again
Please rate me on my services
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Teddy that won't work because I tried that several times and you keep going back to who wants the original email address for that phone I'm not sure if I got that phone from a friend of mine's and I had stored in my storage for a while and I just pulled out to try to have it activated and after I paid and did everything I'm realizing that it needs the original add email address so I have to find that before I can do anything or is there another way around that tomorrow I'm going to my storage and see if I can find the original receipt for my friend that I got the phone from
I'll try to figure it out
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Okay thank you so much
No problem