Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Android Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs

You needed more on my here goes. Everytime I go

Customer Question

You needed more on my here goes. Everytime I go to sign onto any of my accts, my password ***** been changed so I can't get on. No other activity shows. Just all of my passwords have been changed and no one else s suppose to be in my acct at all. How can this be? Also, U can be typing something and it gets change before I submit it. Sometimes it is my passwords and letters are added or deleted as U m typing. And if I m not watching it gets submitted wrong too
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 14 days ago.
Well happened is that someone hacked your phone and changed your password ***** you can't get into your phone. The possible thing to do is reset your phone to factory reset. This will one to gain access to your phone. Or if you no someone that can crack the password ***** that is on there. Please rate me on my services.