Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

Ok, no I'm sorry its tablet model#RCT6773W22B, no I bought

Customer Question

JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: no I'm sorry its tablet model#RCT6773W22B
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: no I bought him 1 for christmas it lasted about 8 days took it back to walmart they gave my money an waited until 2/2 16 they got in some in an
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing it just want come on at allwe changed cords an done every thing
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, its just aggrevating this makes 4 tablets we have got, Vicky having trouble with hers getting it to charged some times it will have some times it wont
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 20 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Is your tablet an RCA tablet?

Has it already been held / serviced by WalMart?

Have you got the sales slip for it, still? and does the date on that read, Christmas (more or less) 2015 ?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
RCA tablet No they sent it back to you all.yes this one was bought at Walmart 2/2/2016

So - has the RCA tablet already been sent in to RCA for warranty repairing?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
already paid $41.00 not paying any more,we have had 4Rca tablets since Christmas2015 an sent 1 back got replaced an took 1 back to walmart an had replaced in 10 days an now its tore up an got 2 year warrante getting tried of this like a refund for the tablet an $41.00 dollars to talk to expert on line need this are a shipping label sent to me to send it back,an the other one I have wont charge half the time different chargers so may as well send 2 shipping labels, Thank you
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
what cant u read I'll just call monday thank u Russell

Was the repair already done on the tablet, done under warranty? it should have been!

Or were you charged for the work already done on the tablet?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
one repair on another tablet was done but not this one this one was bought at Walmart they said it would have to be send back to company,the one you all fixed is also messing up have bought 4 of them all togather an none of them has lasted longer then 8 months

I'm really sorry to hear that.

The one bought at WalMart, if your sales slip shows that it was bought within 1 year ago, will need to be sent back to RCA for service-repairing.

Here's where to apply to get such warranty service-repair under way:

Phone: ***-***-**** / ***-***-****

And be sure to have your sales receipt for the RCA tablet at hand, when calling.