Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

Software installed (on Window's 10) & registered, phone

Customer Question

Software installed (on Window's 10) & registered, phone plugged in (USB), the icon seems to recognize my Samsung phone, but the app won't proceed to access my phone.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hi!

What is the make/model of your phone?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I figured it out.For your own future reference, the Galaxy Note 5 has a different screen layout than the s5. To enable the Coolmuster software to access & connect to your phone you need to go unto the phone's "settings," then enter in the "search" window "USB debugging" so you can get to that option.Any other route to it is beyond me.Once you've allowed that particular device to be debugged (my computer) it will then connect to phone.I won't charge you for this (lol).Thanks.
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for the information! I apologize for the long delay from when you asked your question and when I was able to respond -- I responded to your question as soon as I was online and saw the question on the list.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Will I be charged?
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

If you would like a refund, I will need to submit a request. Please let me know how you would like to proceed

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm kind of a believer in not paying for things I didn't get. Nothing personal but yes a refund seems to be in order.
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Okay, I will submit the request now.

Please do not reply back or use the rating system otherwise it will delay the process.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you Josh. Much appreciated.