Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

I have a ZTE cell phone. Ireally have not been able to use

Customer Question

My name is Billy ******** and I have a ZTE cell phone. Ireally have not been able to use my phone for approx. 2 weeks. I am 70 and owe this to myself cause I am have problems with memory.
I am using a desk top for sight reason and I don't what is meant to go to my browser.
The phone screen says this and gives me I can not remember pw's withgmail since I rarily used it to this point. Anyway the phone recieves calls but I can not make them. I called Str8 talk and pointed me in your direction. My email is ********** my home phone is ********** and phone in questionis **********. Home address is ************* for verification plus birth date is ******. Please help me me. Thank you, Billy **********
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Gina King replied 27 days ago.
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly ZTE.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I am trying retrieve a password ***** gmail. **** I can use help retriving but don't know mainly because memory. The instructions are from Google for recovery are: to recover your account information open your browser and go to:
I must find out if I can do it on a desktop and what browser and how do I get there.
Thanks---I am sorry I am so stupid about this but I have tried and continue to do something wrong each time. Thank you for your efforts and help. I sure hope to get this issue settled.
Sincerely, ***** *****
Expert:  Gina King replied 27 days ago.
Hello Mr. Wagley:
I'll go to work right now to try to find an Expert to assist you. Please do not reply to me as that will lock your question away from the Expert's view.
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 27 days ago.

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

What is the gmail address please?