Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

My tablet which I have had about 6 months no longer will

Customer Question

My tablet which I have had about 6 months no longer will function; charged it for an hr and still will not come on; does show a black screen; then bright white screen Then shuts off.. Please help! (8 " Wi-Fi Androie Tablet; NS-P16AT08. Thank you!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I hope I can help one way or other with the problem, which sounds severe and must be quite sobering.
Is the charger the type that plugs into the tablet, or the type where the battery is removed to put into the charger?

If it is the type that plugs into the tablet, try powering On the tablet with the charger connected - does it power up normally and operate OK that way?