Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Android Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs

I cant get a microsd card to stay in it flies across the

Customer Question

I cant get a microsd card to stay in it flies across the room
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: 3 to 4 months I got it thru hsn I cant find a number on it also it doesn't have a reset button on it
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just put 2 different sd cards in both doing the same thing I was hacked Friday have to change all credit cards and checking acct numbers I reset the tablet and it is working now is it safe to use
JA: Anything else you want the Android expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: sorry not a reset but a recovery
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  JKalman replied 30 days ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is the make and model of your device?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
visual land premier windows 10 tablet the only numbers I can find are in the book with it 1507P9000776 its maybe 5 months old
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
what can I do to make the sd card go I and stay?
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
is anyone out there?
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
ive aid 26 dollars and have got nothing I cant answer your question any bette than I have because I dot know the answer
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
joel why aren't you answerin me r u still in bed ive paid 26.00 and have got nothing yet not even a reply I will not pay 20 to tal on the phone
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I want a full refund on my money this is just another scam after the 20 dollar phone call whats next this is supposed to be 100 percent satisfaction guareteed I'm not satisfied at all
Expert:  JKalman replied 29 days ago.

Sorry that I haven't answered you sooner. I apologize for that. Yes, I was still in bed.

Expert:  JKalman replied 29 days ago.

Thank you for identifying your device as a Visual Land Premier Windows 10 tablet. Your micro SD card would eject if you weren't pushing it in far enough. It may be a defective unit. If it is working properly, it should return slightly and then latch, when you push it all the way in, and eject when you push it in again. If it will not stay in after you push it all the way in, it is defective, and you should return the tablet under warranty. I hope that I have answered your question satisfactorily now.

Expert:  Terry Parker replied 26 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be your device repair technician for the day. So the problem seem to be that your sd card folder has a bad spring that is not staying in place. What you can do is take it to a smartphone repair store so that the sd card folder needs to be replace. After this is done the problem should be fixed.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I gave him all the information I had it was just a bad experience yes I do want my money back please there was no negosciation about the charge I was told it would be 5 then 21 more that's 26 dollars I didn't get an answer or response from joel it wasn't his fault I couldn't give him what he ask for I gave him all I had thank you any way for the service but I didn't receive anything

Well I apologize for the misleading information, but I am sure you will need that fixed. I am also sorry you did not get a refund back. But just get your phone fixed that's what important.