Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I have a PMID1000 D Polaroid Tablet, And I have gone on this

Customer Question

I have a PMID1000 D Polaroid Tablet
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: And I have gone on this sight; https://southerntelecom.com/polaroidsupport_tablets.html But I want to hard reset it My device is PMID1000D and it's around 2 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Well, I forgot my password ***** stopped using it and I never figured out what to do
JA: Anything else you want the Android expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well, on the sight I showed you, there's no hard reset for my model. And well, that's all I want Is to know how I've tried to download the stuff on my computer but it doesn't work
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try pressing the RESET button (recessed into a hole on the side of the tablet) and holding it down, with the end of a straightened paper clip or similar pointed object, for about 30 seconds continuously, or longer.

That may do a hard reset also.