Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I want to delete games from my Sansung Galaxy tablet. How do

Customer Question

I want to delete games from my Sansung Galaxy tablet. How do I do that?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi!

It depends on which version of the Galaxy tablet that you have but I have provided two separate steps depending on the model. Please take a look below and if the first set does not work, please move to the next set.

Click here: http://support.bell.ca/Mobility/Smartphones_and_mobile_internet/Samsung_Galaxy_Tab.how_to_uninstall_apps_on_my_samsung_galaxy_tab

Follow the images and steps.

If that is not your tablet (pictures do not look like your tablet) then follow these steps:

1. From a Home screen, tap the Apps icon (located in the upper-right).
  2. From the Apps tab, tap Settings.
  3. Tap Application manager.
  4. From the All tab (located in the upper-right), tap the app.
  5. Tap Uninstall or Uninstall updates.
  6. Tap OK.
  7. Tap OK.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.