Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I am currently using an app called Voice Aloud Reader to

Customer Question

I am currently using an app called Voice Aloud Reader to read articles to me. It's not easy to work with this app,  so I'm looking for a different one. I have purchased an excellent TTS voice,  so my new app would have to be able to work with TTS voices.Pocket is a great app and works with these voices, but it has one big flaw :When it finishes reading aloud an article, it does not begin reading the next article on the list.  That means I have to stop what I'm doing , pick up my Nexus 7 , and tell the app to read out loud the next article. This is very inconvenient for me.Thank you
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi!

Have you looked at the app called "Instapaper"? Instapaper is a similar app to Pocket and might be what you are looking for.

You can download the app in the Google Play Store or you can view it here: https://www.instapaper.com/

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Instapaper also cannot be set up to automatically go to the next article once it finishes the current article. I just tried
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Instapaper, Pocket, and Voice Aloud are the main apps that are designed for reading aloud articles.

If none of them accomplish 100% of what you are looking for then unfortunately, there are no other options available.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Perhaps someone else knows of such an app.Thank you for trying.