Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 in. SM-T715Y 4G 32GB

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 in. SM-T715Y 4G 32GB Unlocked GSM Tablet+Phone. Basically, it is an extra large international smart phone using a T-Mobile SIM card for unlimited phone calling and Internet access. In order for it to be repaired, or even for a new battery to be installed, it has to go to an authorized Samsung Repair Center because, among other things, to soften the adhesive that holds the front panel to the main device, the device must be warmed to a controlled level using a dedicated temperature controlled chamber. All I need is the phone number and/or address of a place I can take, or in worst case ship, my tablet/phone for service. I live in Fremont, California. Thank you very much.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi Elena,

Here is an authorized service center for Samsung that is close-by:

Communications Test Design, Inc.

Authorized Service Center

Fremont, CA 94538

(###) ###-####/p>

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.