Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I have toreregister my Kindle reader, I need to reconnect my

Customer Question

I have toreregister my Kindle reader, I need to reconnect my Kindle to my wi-fi, but I don't know the password.
I have worked with three techs, but moone has helped so far,
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?

Besides the kindle, do you also have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I want tostop going any farther with this. i.m sick of the whole thing. ,and it is taking to much of my time. Let me know howmuch I owe.

We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please answer the following questions, so I can help:

1. What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?

2. Besides the kindle, do you also have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?