Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I have a 3G WiFi Kindle. Has been working great. I want to

Customer Question

I have a 3G WiFi Kindle. Has been working great. I want to delete Archived Items I have. When I try to return them to the Home screen in order to delete them from the device, it prompts that I have reached a License Limit, and that it must be repurchased. I have even gone online, through Amazon and deleted all material from my devices. What can I do next?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi Deb,

It is likely that you have devices still registered to your Amazon account that can be unlinked.

Click here: http://www.amazon.com/myk

Sign into your account

Click on YOUR DEVICES

Deregister/Delete any devices that you do not need anymore

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.